Nani, to Become Villain for Sudheer Babu?

 Nani, to Become Villain for Sudheer Babu?

Today morning, the title logo of Sudheer Babu’s upcoming film with Dil Raju under Sri Venkateswara Creations banner is unveiled.

The crazy title ‘V’ with its tag line ‘The Movie’ has impressed everyone. The film features Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas as female leads.

Now, another interesting news was relieved. The movie also features Natural star Nani in a crucial role. According to sources, Nani is going to be seen in a negative role in the film.

Though the movie team kept it as a secret, Hero Nani revealed it partially. Nani on Twitter said, “He introduced me as a Hero in my 1st film. Today he is all set to introduce me again in my 25th film. But ... this time ...It’s different. Your friendly neighbourhood BAD ASS joins the party. #VTheMovie.”

He introduced me as a Hero in my 1st film.

Today he is all set to introduce me again in my 25th film.
But ...
this time ...
It’s different ;)

Your friendly neighbourhood
BAD ASS joins the party đŸ˜ˆ
1,355 people are talking about this

There is no wonder in Nani calling it as a second introduction if he is going to play the role of a baddie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Comrade Teaser Creates Headache to Rashmika!

Remembering Mahatma Gandhi on His Death Anniversary

Adivi Sesh Speaks on his Wedding Rumors with Supriya