Adivi Sesh Speaks on his Wedding Rumors with Supriya

Two persons

Rumors are spreading widely on Actor Adivi Sesh marriage with Yarlagadda Supriya. It is said that Adivi Sesh is all set to tie the knot with Supriya, the niece of Akkineni Nagarjuna.

It is also said that both families are happy with their decision and they will announce the news officially, soon.

People are also gossiped that Samantha played main role in setting this wedding. Now, Adivi Sesh cleared all these speculations with a single tweet.

He said he is currently focusing only on movies as it is his dream. He also said that he wants to work hard to achieve his dream.

Adivi Sesh tweeted “Guys n gals, the only big thing happening in my life right now is movies. Acting. Writing. Trying to live the dream by doing what I love. Trying to keep my head down. Work hard. Keep getting better. Keep doing my best. Nothing else. J Love, Sesh)

Currently, Adivi Sesh is working for ‘Goodachari 2’ which is being directed by Rahul, who is one of the writers of Goodachari part 1.

Guys n gals, the only big thing happening in my life right now is movies. Acting. Writing. Trying to live the dream by doing what I love. Trying to keep my head down. Work hard. Keep getting better. Keep doing my best. Nothing else.
:)
Love, Sesh
134 people are talking about this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Comrade Teaser Creates Headache to Rashmika!

Remembering Mahatma Gandhi on His Death Anniversary